Nanny housekeepers combine care of schoolchildren with housekeeping tasks to support the whole family. This gives a natural progression from the nannys role once the children are more independent, and provides a broader range of services to support working parents. Duties typically include:
- Complete home management
- Cleaning of the entire house
- Laundry for the whole family
- Changing bed linen
- Maintenance of all rooms in the house, including unused rooms
- Food shopping and meal planning
- Running errands
- Dry cleaning and hand washing
- Arranging home deliveries and liaising with service providers
- School drop-offs and pick-ups
- Cooking healthy, nutritious teas for the children
- Supervising homework
- Arranging play dates and after-school activities
- Supervising bed and bath routines
- Being on call in case of sickness, and organising visits to doctors, dentists, etc. for the children
- The nanny aspect of the role may increase during school holidays.
Like Housekeepers, Nanny Housekeepers may work full-time or part-time, with hours to fit your working commitments.
For further information, prices and assistance, contact us.